All contributions to Chosen Abilities Resource Center, Inc. are tax deductible. Items donated are used to assist refugee, homeless and transitioning families. Some items are placed in our store and sold to fund program activities.
Chosen Abilities Resource Center, Inc. will arrange for pick up of donated items. We also partner with Pavilion of Hope to pick up donated items as well. Tax receipts will be made available at the time of your donation. Schedule a FREE pick-up of your gently used furniture items today by calling 404-551-2065 or you can donate online by clicking the DONATE NOW button below.
When donating, please keep the following in mind:
• Test all electrical and battery operated items to ensure that they are in working order.
• Assure all pieces are attached.
• Call ahead if you would like to drop items off at the warehouse.
• Items that are broken, ripped or dirty will not be accepted
• Items that do not meet current safety standards will not be accepted.
• Recalled or banned items are not accepted.
• Appliances that are inoperable, are not accepted.
Again, we cannot accept items that have stains, rips or tears, are very worn, faded or broken, have been clawed or damaged by a pet or have excessive pet hair.
Please Note: Items that do not meet Organization criteria at time of pickup will not be taken.
To donate, call 404-551-2065 or click the button below to schedule online. Please note that completing the form is not a commitment for a pick-up. It allows us to collect all the information we need to schedule a pick-up in your area.
To utilize our free pickup service, we prefer a donation of at least two essential furniture items; otherwise a $10 surcharge will be required, no exceptions: